About Almatica Pharma
Almatica Pharma, Inc. a subsidiary of Alvogen, is focused on the acquisition of brand Rx products. Established in 2008, Almatica Pharma has a current portfolio that includes pain, anti-infective and cardiovascular treatments.
The parent company of Almatica Pharma, Alvogen, is the next generation pharmaceuticals company. Our business model ensures competitive advantage through focused in-house capabilities and a network of partners for enhanced speed and flexibility. Alvogen currently has commercial operations in 34 countries around the globe, with regional hubs based in North America, Romania and Taiwan.
Our passionate team is committed to continue to grow our business around the world and to becoming a top 10 global generic pharmaceuticals player. North America is our largest market with over 60 pending ANDA filings. Other markets include Romania, Hungary, Korea, Taiwan, Bulgaria and China.
Alvogen is already well advanced in the field of biopharmaceuticals and currently markets several biosimilars in selected regions through strategic alliances. Over $500 million are being invested in the development of monoclonal antibodies and state-of-the art manufacturing capabilities.
- Almatica Pharma focusing on mature pharmaceutical brands
- Alvogen Inc. focusing on generic pharmaceutical products for the United States, Europe, Asia and Latin America
- Norwich Pharmaceuticals offering contract manufacturing to a diversified group of pharmaceutical companies
- Norwich Clinical Services offering outsourced pharmacovigilance, biostudies, and clinical trial programs
- Alvotech an independent sister company of Alvogen include follow-on versions of leading monoclonal antibodies molecules, which will be brought to market by 2018.
For additional information, visit www.alvogen.com.